About the Writers

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

happy tuesday!

Hey hey! Happy Tuesday!
It's just one of those feel good days when you wake up in the morning feeling grateful for everything. Today I am grateful for my job. I love working for the fashion business and being able to express my passion for fashion, photography, and the normal adventures in my hometown LA! I love Q and I am beyond excited for the future of this blog and the company!

 I am currently on a 14 hour train ride from Sacramento back to LA. Gonna use this day to unwind with the view of the gorgeous golden coast in sight! I flew into San Francisco over the weekend for a few events..and made my last stop doing some business out at the new Q in Roseville! It was a beautiful location and I absolutely love seeing our store expand!! More pictures on my Q adventure up here later this week.

As you might have seen when you visited our site, it is still under construction. This blog is still under design construction as well but is clearly still up and running! So keep an eye out for our site but continue to follow our Facebook, instagram, and blogspot for our latest updates and posts by your Fashion QTs!!


xoxo,
QT Mariel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...