About the Writers

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fashion Library

Hey Q fans! What if I were to tell you that there is such thing as a fashion library? I don't mean just a library that contains books about fashion, fashion history, etc. I am talking about a place where you could borrow designer clothes instead of books! Yes! If you live in So-CAL, or better yet the LA area, go check out Athenaeum Fashion Library in West Hollywood! I have yet to check this place out myself and I will most definitely do so within this next month and blog about my experience!




If you're interested, click this link for more info : Athenaeum Fashion Library


Have a fabulous week! Keep checking in as we release our new blogging platform this week! We will no longer be using blogspot. We'll keep everyone posted!!



XOXO,

QT Mariel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...