About the Writers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hey everyone! Mariel here. Last week fellow Q blogger, Arielle, had an advertising assignment for class at her fashion school. She chose to do a mock Louis Vuitton winter ad to showcase her favorite Louis Vuitton bag. When she first told me about her project and wanting to work with me, she kept emphasizing, "THINK WINTER!". She mentioned her outfit idea that revolves around her large LV bag and thick white winter fur coat. With that in mind, I had to consider that "thinking winter" in California is a little tough in the beginning of November when it is still 80 degrees outside. I had to think Louis Vuitton...the more eccentric or elegant, the better. But I also had to think realistically of my resources and permit situations...which ultimately lead to sticking with eccentricity and having a winter photoshoot in the desert...just a few miles past Morongo towards Palm Springs. In the end, everything worked out and the location only highlighted the subject perfectly. 

Outfit styled by and modeled by Arielle herself! Hope she gets that A! Enjoy! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...