About the Writers

Monday, September 23, 2013

Skull-Tastic


QT Mariel here. Last Friday we at Q had a Pretty Little Liars inspired photoshoot! From the trendy casual to the GLAM to the dark Gothic/Victorian wear....we QTs got those looks on point! Unfortunately we won't release those photos for another week!
As Q's photographer, I took part in the PLL photoshoot and photographed in style! Big thanks to Q model, Liz, for encouraging me to "stop being so boring" and doll up with the rest of the girls! So I dressed myself up in Q's skull fashion choices that was fitting to the theme! 
Skull fashion has been making an edgy comeback in 2013, so what better than to rock the look now that it's the beginning of Fall/almost October? 

I don't usually model, but when I do, I rock that size Large ;)  

Q Blended Skull Halter Dress. Only $13.99 at Q


For more cover-up, add Q black sheer cardigan for $12.99

TEASER PHOTO:
KIM. JACKIE. ANDREA. LIZ. Can you guess who is who? ;) 



LOOK OUT FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS INSPIRED PHOTOSHOOT NEXT WEEK!!


CIAO.
                              QT MARIEL 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...