About the Writers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

QT File, Jackie S.

Style Blogger. "Miss Fashionista." 



Our QT style blogger, Jackie, is the sweetest! She is definitely a natural born fashionista.  She enjoys mixing girly pieces of clothing with edgy ones to concoct the perfect outfits! She is super precise in planning her daily outfits and gives a lot of attention to detail. You will NEVER see her without accessories. To her, accessories aren't just an add-on but are equally important as the outfit itself!  Her deep "passion for fashion" and vast range of fashion knowledge makes her a strong asset to our Q team! Jackie considers her style to be flirty, cute, and trendy. She enjoys sharing her talent and keen eye for fashion, as she successfully implements it in her everyday style. 
Photo source: QT Mariel 
Jackie pictured rocking her favorite fall wildfox knit sweater. 
(source: http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
Celebs spotted wearing the similar wildfox knit sweater with stars. 

Here's what Jackie has to say about herself: 

“I was born and raised in the Los Angeles Area of California, where fashion is
constantly changing. I am a first year college student, majoring in Business Management and minoring in Fashion Design. At a young age I learned to do my best to follow the newest trends and learn about what styles fit me best. I am a huge fan of exploring new shopping sites with friends and family. From
visiting typical shopping malls to wondering around flee markets and outlets, cute clothes is available everywhere for me. “Trust me, I would basically go anywhere for clothes.” Unlike most people, I actually enjoy getting ready to go out simply because I get to pick up an outfit and get dressed up. Although with that being said,I do suffer from the occasional “I have nothing to wear” even though my closet is overflowing with clothes just like most individuals.
I consider myself to be beyond blessed in so many aspects of my life since I have wonderful support and get the opportunity to do what I love. I can’t express how important it is, to take time and be grateful for everything you have everyday.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...