About the Writers

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Movie Review: Kick-Ass 2




Tip: Stay until after the credits, there a little snippet you do not want to miss. 

If you’re looking for an action-packed, hilarious, from comic origin movie, go watch Kick Ass 2! This movie had my rolling laughing around in my seat and at the edge of it due to the unexpected twists. I must admit my motivation for watching the first Kick Ass was British hottie Aaron Johnson. Well I’m glad I did because, it opened my eyes to a new genre of super hero movies. The super heroes in this movie are regular human beings that are tired of watching the corrupted NYPD do nothing. The human super heroes wear their skin tight costumes and put the crime fighting into their own hands. The Kick Ass series in general is not very realistic due to the abundant bright red bloody scenes, but it does show that the human body is delicate and that it’s easy to get hurt and killed. While Aaron Johnson was the reason that drew me in, Hit-girl was the reason I stayed. She made the movie so epic. There was something about the movie, that made me want to go out into the real world, fight for justice, learn how to ride a motorcycle and be an all around bad ass like Hit-girl. This movie is Rated R for strong brutal violence throughout, pervasive language, sexual content, and nudity. 

Aaron Taylor Johnson, Chloe Grace Mortez, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Donald Faison and Jim Carrey. What a lovely cast! Here's the preview. I definitely recommend it.


Here's a little sneak peak of Mindy Macready growing up featuring Union J:




Comic inspired fashion only at Q! Pictures taken by our very own QT, Mariel

SUPER tank no longer available at Q stores. Modeled by Q Model, Tabitha. 

Comic Pop Art Tank and leggings no longer available at Q. Modeled by Q model, Nallely.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...